- It’s An-TOE-nya. Or somewhere along those lines. But with an A at the end, world.
- I received my B.A. from Baylor University in Great Texts of the Western Tradition in 2012, with an emphasis in constantly explaining what that means, and a minor in English lit.
- I am a soon-to-be Duke Divinity School student (if all goes as planned.)
- I fully support taking a ‘gap year.’ Or basically just doing what you need to do, regardless of expectations.
- I really like lipstick and nail polish. So sue me.
- I am an extroverted contemplative. It gets inconvenient sometimes.
- I prefer small coffee cups. Always.
- This faith journey of mine has not been the most linear–it’s often comical to consider, but laden with grace. Over the years, my prayer language has changed from Tongues to Doubt to Liturgy. Ask me about it sometime. Or just stick around.
this picture represents the 2% of the time my hair is down. real talk.
photo taken by Maggie Emerson.